Wednesday 16 September 2015

Build a What?

While riding the bus (aka the loser cruiser) I was carrying a gift in my hand. I should mention I would consider it a semi nice gift as it wasn't from the dollar store (my usual shop of choice!)

The gift was a box with two air holes. Look at the pic it should give you an idea.


Looked like this with a little more fur hanging out. I guess my hand was covering the BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP.
Clearly the diagrams on the side give you an idea that it is child friendly.

There was a guy standing beside me. He kept staring at the box.

Finally he asked, "What kind of animal inside?".

"A bear", I answered.

He backed up, seemingly frightened.

I thought about it, maybe he thought it was real.

"Its a build a bear", I told him.
Looked like he was trying to contemplate what species it was.

Finally after about one minute I told him, "Its stuffed".

He looked at me again "It looks so real".
Not really I thought. 

WTF? Its in a box, and he can only made of fake fur poking through a cardboard box with picture of kid friendly bears.

LOL.
People are funny. And stupid too.




My Japanese blog.
Also somewhat incoherent like this blog, but more weird stuff happened to me in Japan.


Take a gander at it at this link.

http://memoirsgaijin.blogspot.ca/






No comments:

Post a Comment